Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette


If you like makeup as much as I do, I'm sure you've heard of the popular Urban Decay Naked palettes. There are three palettes in all, each with different combinations of neutral eye shadows. I have been wanting one for so long, and recently, I decided to treat myself by purchasing the Naked 2 palette! 

The Naked 2 palette is so beautiful, and as someone who is obsessed with neutral eye shadows, it's pretty much heaven to me! It's so versatile, and I think if I had to give up all my other eye shadows and just use these ones for the rest of my life, I could deal with that!



The palette features 12 different neutral eye shadows—4 matte shadows and 8 shimmery ones ranging from off-white to black, with different shades of tan, bronze, and brown in between. Since buying this palette, I have been so impressed by it! The quality is amazing. The eye shadows are so pigmented, go on smooth and blend easily, and are long-lasting. The number one problem I've had with eye shadows in the past is that they tend to crease after I've been wearing them for a few hours. But the Urban Decay eye shadows look just as good at the end of the day as they do at the beginning of the day. I've noticed these eye shadows have really brightened up my eyes and just make my eyes look so good. I've gotten so many compliments every time I've worn them!


This palette has endless eyeshadow combinations, and it could be used to create so many different looks. I'm only at the beginning of experimenting with it, and I am really looking forward to seeing how many different looks I can create! I am planning on filming some videos for my YouTube channel on how to create some different looks using the Naked 2 palette, which I'll also add to the blog once they're filmed! Here are a couple of looks I've created so far:


The company that I work for owns Urban Decay, so I was able to get a discount on this palette in the company store. I am so impressed with it, that I think I will have to take advantage of that discount and get one of the other Naked palettes as well before my internship ends in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment