1. Move to a new apartmentWhere I'm living now is just temporary, and I would love to live in Manhattan or closer to it.
2. Get a full time job (or another opportunity that makes me happy)Currently, I'm in a full-time internship which is basically like a job, but I would love to have something different. I'm not sure what I want to be doing this time next year, but it may not even be a typical job. I still love the idea of teaching abroad or doing a graduate program, so I could be doing anything this time next year!
3. Take at least one big vacation and one small vacationI'd love to travel outside the US at least once this year and travel within the US too.
4. Post on my blog at least once a week and my YouTube channel twice a monthI know I haven't been the best at posting regularly on either platform, but my goal for this year is to post more! The past few months, I've been so exhausted from working that I've just wanted to spend most of my free time lounging in front of the TV, but I really enjoy blogging and making videos, so I want to do both more!
5. Eat at least 4 servings of fruits and vegetables per dayI have actually been really healthy lately, so this hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be! Some fruits and veggies I have been especially loving: kale, spinach, apples, and avocados!
6. Improve my French skillsI have already started making progress on this by downloading some French apps on my phone!
7. See friends at least twice a week (outside of work)The past few months have shown me how easy it could be to let your job take over your life, but I definitely don't want that to happen to me.
8. Be happyThis may sound really simple to some people, but even with all the great things that happened for me last year, I never really felt completely happy or myself. This year, I'm hoping to change that and get back to feeling like me again.
9. See 6 Broadway showsSince living in New York, I have seen two Broadway shows which were both amazing! I have set myself the goal to see a show every other month. There are actually a lot of great deals when you buy tickets on the day of the show, so financially this is definitely doable.
10. Travel to at least 3 new cities in the US and 1 new city in another countryThis one's pretty self-explanatory :) If you can't tell, travel is my #1 passion.
Thanks for reading, and I'm looking forward to seeing what 2015 holds for me! :)