Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My Fall Fashion Wish List

It's almost September and the start of my favourite season—Fall! I love everything about the Fall: the weather, the beautiful scenery, the holidays, and especially the fashion!

Here are some of the new items that I am absolutely loving for this Fall season:
Fall Fashion Wish List
1. Superstretch Skinny Biker Trousers from Zara
Black skinny jeans and leggings are always a staple in my wardrobe for Fall and Winter. I especially love the zipper details on these pants because they have some extra edge to them!

Zara superstretch skinny biker trousers


2. Polka Dot Silk Top from Zara
I'm pretty obsessed with both polka dots and this pretty cream colour. This top would look so good for Fall paired with some skinny jeans, boots, and a blazer. And what I love about this top is that it could even remain as a wardrobe staple into the Spring paired with shorts or bright coloured skinny jeans!

Zara polka dot silk top


3. Metallic Skirt from H&M
This beautiful metallic colour is so perfect for the Fall. Even though this skirt is such a stand-out piece, it's structure makes it so versatile. I would wear this to work, out for a day of shopping, or to a party.

H&M metallic skirt


4. Contrasted Quilted Jacket from Zara
I absolutely love this jacket because it's so versatile and also so flattering. It is beautifully tailored and includes piping that creates a nice silhouette. I really like the texture of quilted jackets and think this one would pair perfectly with almost any possible Fall outfit.

Zara contrasting quilted jacket


5. Weave Printed Top from Zara
Cheetah print has been hugely popular for years, and the trend is continuing into this Fall season. I really like this top because it's more neutral and less "in your face" than a lot of cheetah print. The back of this top also has a black exposed zipper, which I think adds a great touch.

Zara weave printed top


6. Jersey Duster Jacket from Miss Selfridge
I absolutely love this jacket! It has such a cool print, but since it is so neutral, it could pair well with a variety of things. It seems so cosy, and I think it would look perfect with black leggings or skinny jeans, boots, and a plain white t-shirt.

Miss Selfridge jersey duster jacket


7. Petite Spotty Swing Dress from Topshop
As I mentioned before, I absolutely love polka dots and can never get enough of them! I saw this dress on Topshop's website and completely fell in love with it. It is A-line and skater-style, but still structured enough to be super flattering. I love the three-quarter length sleeves and the exposed zipper on the back of the dress! It also has a vintage 60s feel to it which is a big trend for the Fall.

Topshop petite spotty swing dress


8. Soft Slipper from Zara
I always like shoes like these ones because they are so comfy and easy to wear. You can slip them on with jeans, leggings, or a dress and tights and instantly make the outfit look more classic and polished.

Zara soft slipper


9. The Chelsea Boot from Madewell
Chelsea boots are a classic style that are going to be huge this Fall. Buying nice leather boots like these ones are a great investment because they will never go out of style. I especially like black Chelsea boots since they go with everything and add an element of chic-ness to anything they are paired with.

Madewell Chelsea boot


10. A-Line Faux Leather Skirt from Zara
Leather accents are going to be big again this Fall...leather pants, jackets, and, of course, skirts! I love this A-line style because it's not as tight as a lot of leather, so your legs are able to breathe.

Zara A-line faux leather skirt


11. Rubin Bootie from Steve Madden
Another pair of great boots for the Fall! I love lace-up boots, especially in brown and a taupe colour like this and definitely want to get a pair for this Fall. These boots are leather and seem like they are so comfortable, and they come in a variety of colours: taupe, black, cognac, and pale blue!

Steve Madden Rubin bootie


12. Faux Leather Jacket With Flounce from Zara
And last but not least, a classic Fall piece, a leather jacket! I'm really loving collarless leather jackets like this one and think this jacket would be the perfect compliment to any outfit.

Zara faux leather jacket with flounce



Thanks for reading! Let me know in the comments of trends and clothing pieces that you're loving for this Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment