Friday, September 5, 2014

Exciting Announcement!

Recently, I took a trip to New York City where I was invited for an interview at a really exciting company. While I was there, I realised that I absolutely loved both the company and the city. I could completely picture myself working there and living in New York.

And then, less than a week later, I was contacted by HR... and I was offered the position that I had interviewed for! I was completely ecstatic because out of all the companies and positions I had been looking into, this was by far my number one. After returning to New York another time, I could also confirm that I really love the city and would love to live there. I had been starting to feel pretty discouraged and was definitely experiencing some post-grad depression earlier in the summer, but now I am finally starting to get an idea of what my future may look like, which is an amazing feeling!

I won't mention the name of the company quite yet, but I am so excited to announce that I will be working with the Customer Marketing team at a major company in the beauty industry! Anyone who knows me will know how passionate I am about beauty and makeup, so I can't think of a more perfect company for me! I will be starting on October 13th, so I'm currently working on figuring out where I will live when I make the big move to New York City. 

I can promise lots of exciting posts in the near future. First off, I am going to Europe for two and a half weeks starting on September 23rd. I will be visiting friends in England for a week, then my parents will come and we are going to visit my sister in Bath, then travel to London, Paris, and Lyon. And then on October 11th, I fly into New York and start working two days later! It will be a whirlwind for sure, but I am extremely excited for what the next few months will hold!

1 comment:

  1. I never knew you bogged too!! Very nice :)

    Congrats on the move to NYC!!!

    Juliette
    STYLE UNTAMED

    ReplyDelete