Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I CREATED A NEW BLOG!! :)



A week and a half ago I went to a meetup in NYC with Brooke Saward (the girl behind my favourite blog World of Wanderlust) and lots of fellow travel-lovers. If you haven't read Brooke's blog, she has been travelling full time for almost a year and a half, solo for most of that time! It was so amazing hearing all her stories and advice. After the meetup officially ended, about 10 of us including Brooke got some Shake Shack that we ate in Times Square and frozen yogurt, and we got to talk to her and each other for six hours! It was such an awesome day.

Between Brooke and the other travel-lovers I met, I was feeling so inspired by the time I got home that night. By the time I woke up the next morning, I was feeling even more inspired and started thinking of all these travel posts I wanted to write about. I knew I wanted to kick my blog up a notch and really focus on writing about travel, so I decided to start fresh. I registered my own domain name and changed the name of my blog to "Girl Sees The World." To get my blog started, I transferred over some of my travel posts from this blog and have already started in on a bunch of new ideas!

You can check out my new blog at http://girlseestheworld.com/  I'd love to know what you think of the new layout and suggestions for posts you would like to read. :)

P.S. I might still post on this blog occasionally when I want to write a post about beauty, baking, etc but to see all of my posts related to travel and New York City, make sure you are following my new blog. If you have Bloglovin, the new link is https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/girl-sees-world-13976327

And if you want to follow me on social media, my links are:

Instagram: @christiegoyette
Twitter: @christiegoyette

I can't wait to get started in on this new blogging adventure and I would love if you follow along with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment