Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter Treat: Cadbury chocolate nests


Hello there! I know it may seem like my posts have been slacking the last couple weeks, and your first thought may be that I have writer's block or don't know what to write about. But it's actually the opposite—I have so much going on and so many things I want to write about! I know I won't be living in New York City forever, so I decided to view myself as a tourist while I'm living here to really experience the city the best I can. And with my new tourist mindset, I have been so busy doing New York things! I promise I'll have lots of exciting posts coming up about NYC and travel, but until then, here is a recipe that I tried this past weekend. I wanted to make something quick and easy to help get me into the Easter spirit, and of course I had to incorporate my favourite Easter candy, Cadbury mini eggs! This is probably the easiest treat you can make and so delicious, so if you have these ingredients lying around during Easter weekend, you should definitely give these a try!


I was a huge fan of these treats, and I will definitely be making them again!

1 comment: