Saturday, February 8, 2014

25 Facts About Me


There was a popular YouTube tag going around this past year called 25 Facts About Me. I thought this could be an interesting second blog post so you can get to know a little bit more about me!

1. I am from a little beach town south of Boston and go to a small liberal arts university in North Carolina.

2. I am studying International Business and Marketing and hope to work in International Education.

3. I spent a semester abroad in Lyon, France which was the best 4 months of my life so far.
                      
4. I am obsessed with England and hope to live in London a few years from now.

5. The top places on my travel bucket list are Australia and Greece.

6. I have a little bit of an obsession with red lipstick and own about 10 different ones.

7. Although I am from the US, I prefer to use British spellings and Celsius instead of Fahrenheit. (I got used to using both while I was abroad and liked them!)

8. My favourite (you see about the British spelling?) movie is (500) Days of Summer and my favourite TV show is Breaking Bad.

9. My favourite bands are All Time Low and One Direction.

10. I have a labradoodle dog named Chloe.
11. I can't sleep if the room is completely dark which a lot of people find weird. I've heard it could be a mild form of claustrophobia.

12. I also can't sleep if the closet door is open. No idea why.

13. I have a bit of an addiction to tea and drink anywhere from 3-5 cups of tea on a normal day. A couple summers ago, I was drinking about 7-8 cups per day but had to cut down when it made me have to go to the bathroom every half hour.

14. I am a chocoholic and can't go a whole day without eating something chocolate.

15. I much prefer public transport to driving, but if I do need to own a car someday, my dream car is a red Mini Cooper convertible!

16. I'm definitely a shopaholic! My favourite places to shop are Forever 21, H&M, Target, and Marshall's. I am also a huge fan of Primark and New Look and hope they expand to the US in the near future.

17. I love baking but despise cooking actual food that isn't dessert.

18. In high school, I played guitar in an all-girl rock band.
19. If I could trade lives with anyone for a day, it would be Kate Middleton.

20. I am a proud feminist. I never understood why so many people think being a feminist is a bad thing.

21. If I could have one superpower, it would be teleportation. It would satisfy my love for travel and also make it possible to visit my international friends regularly!

22. When shopping, I have a weakness for Peter Pan collars and polka dots.

23. I have one sister who is two years younger than me.

24. I always wanted to be a singer, but I have possibly the worst singing voice on Earth.

25. Last summer, I interned in Seattle and fell in love with the Pacific Northwest!
                   


So there you have it, 25 Facts About Me. I hope you enjoyed this post!

xo Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment